My hometown for the next 5 months..

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Am I going?

Well thanks to the volcanoe that decided to erupt in Iceland this past Wednesday, I may or may not be flying out for London on Monday morning. I'm all packed up and ready to go but right now it is down to a waiting game on whether or not my flight is a go....
We will have to wait and see..fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment